Dubai International Boat Show 2020 – Postponed
The Dubai International Boat Show is the number one Middle Eastern marine luxury, leisure and lifestyle industry event. The Dubai International Boat Show was supposed to take place from March 10th to March 14th at the brand new Dubai Harbour, the biggest marina in the region.
The Dubai International Boat Show 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus. It is now postponed to November 2020, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The event offers an unparalleled platform from which to network and do business with leading international, regional and local brands. Setting sail 28 years ago, the Dubai International Boat Show 2020 will host an incredible variety of boats, ranging from sparkling superyachts and tenders to sleek cruisers and fishing boats. Expect cutting-edge watercraft with the latest in modern technology in the most glamorous city of the UAE.
What to Expect
The overall value of superyachts displayed at this year’s boat show is estimated at AED 2.6 billion. We expect to see a mix of size, luxury, elegance and lots of brilliant surprises!
Dubai International Boat Show is an annual event that attracts more than 28,000 attendants ranging from boating and water sports enthusiasts to trade experts wanting to expand their networks and browse the newest market innovations. Over the course of five days, 450 striking vessels and over 800 companies from 40 different countries come together to celebrate all things maritime.
This year’s Dubai International Boat Show theme is ‘Loving What’s to Come’ which is a teaser to the location which will officially open in October 2020. Dubai Harbour will be the home to a sparkling new super-sized Marina, which will have the capacity to berth yachts of up to 160 metres. On top of that, it will boast a purpose-built cruise terminal, luxury residences, hotels, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Dubai International Boat Show Activities
The Dubai International Boat Show outdoor exhibition is open to everyone. Even if you are not in the market to buy a boat product, there will be plenty of fun activities for people of all ages to find something to enjoy.
The wide range of activities include:
- Yachty STEAMathalon competition – watch how UAE students will be challenged to build AI-powered vessels that can autonomously navigate a course.
- Watersports Village – will allow children and adults to engage in kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Fly Board and Freestyle Competition – visitors can watch the best aqua bike stuntmen from the Middle East showcase their waterjet mid-air acrobatics skills.
- Newest products from over 900 exhibitors – see latest luxury ‘Boats at the Show’ and ‘Groovy Sea Toys’. If you love sea gadgets, make sure to check GranMove who will be launching their new hoverbike. For electric surfboards look for Lampuga and JETSURF manufacturers.
- Retail Village – the perfect place to shop for swimwear, jewellery, footwear and more.
Moreover, you will be able to get an insight into industry trends; the future of high-speed transport, how to conserve the oceans and the impact of 3D printing on yacht manufacturers.
Whether you are a buyer looking to make a purchase or looking to attend a luxury lifestyle event of the year, this event is a must-attend for your calendar. So, what are you waiting for? Book your flight today:
Private Jet Charter®️ has extensive experience in organising private flights to the UAE. Contact us today and enjoy the comfort of a seamless experience yourself.