Pet-Friendly Jet Charter
Animal lovers, did you know that you can take your pets on board our aircraft? No need to leave them at home. We have over 30 years of experience flying animals on our pet-friendly private jets, so you know you’re in safe hands. We’ve flown pets such as cats and dogs to birds of prey and reptiles, and are always looking forward to the next pet flight.
A flight can be a traumatic experience for a pet and unlike on a commercial flight, this trauma can be lessened on a pet-friendly private jet charter by the calming presence of their owner. On a private flight, pets can travel with their owner in the aircraft cabin, rather than in the hold.
Advantages of flying with your pet on a private jet:
- Comfort – pets travel in the aircraft cabin with their owner rather than in the hold.
- Less traumatic travel experience – pets feel more relaxed.
- Do you own 2-3 dogs? Unlike commercial aircraft, there is no limitation with Private Jet Charter.
- Fly any time of the year – no seasonal embargoes as with most airlines.
- Peace of mind – you won’t have to worry about leaving your pets behind at home or in a cargo hold.
What documents do I need to bring my pet on a charter flight?
Document checklist for flying with pets:
- Pet passport
- Valid vaccinations
- Microchip documentation
- Fit for travel animal health certificate
Pet-Friendly Flights with Private Jet Charter
Our advisory team is available 24/7 to source private flights for you and your pet. Upon booking, Private Jet Charter will assist you in checking pet travel regulations and documentation so you can travel worry-free.
For more detailed information on customs rules according to your destination, your itinerary, and more, give us a call, and we will be happy to discuss everything you need to make sure you and your pup are ready for your charter flight.