Private Jet Charter specializes in private jet flights to and from Miami, Florida.
Thousands of individuals and businesses fly to Miami with Private Jet Charter every year.
We are one of the first and most trusted private jet service providers in Miami, operating since 1990.
Our clients have access to the largest selection of aircraft, as well as executive airport options and VIP services.
We can fly you to all of Miami’s private jet airports and FBOs at short notice.
The city of Miami is a metropolis located in southeastern Florida, U.S.
Miami is the 7th most populous city in the U.S with 6.17 million people living in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach metropolitan area.
Florida is nicknamed the “Sunshine State of America” for its iconic beaches and hot weather and the “Capital of Latin America” because of its Hispanic influence.
The best aircraft to fly into Miami will depend on the length of your flight and the amount of people travelling with you.
Below are the average specifications of private jets of various sizes available for Miami:
The Miami area offers a wide choice of airports for private aviation with several also offering multiple FBOs (Private Jet Terminals).
There are 16 airports within a 80 km radius of Downtown Miami. The 5 most popular airports are:
1. Opa-Locka Executive Airport (OPF, KOPF) – Located 15 km north of downtown Miami and is the main private airport serving the Miami area.
2. Miami International Airport (MIA, KMIA) – Located 12 km northwest of the central business district of Miami.
3. Kendall-Tamiami Airport (TMB, KTMB) – Located 20 km southwest of central Miami and serves as a reliever airport for Miami International.
4. North Perry Airport – Located 32 km from downtown Miami and 8 km west of the central business district of Hollywood, Florida.
5. Homestead General Airport – Located 68 km from downtown Miami and 5 km northwest of the city of Homestead. This airport provides a convenient link to all of the Florida Keys.
The cost to fly to Miami on a private jet can vary greatly depending on several important factors:
Miami is an extremely vibrant city and is a major hub for finance, commerce, culture, entertainment, media and the arts.
Streets lined with vibrant Art Deco-influenced buildings and hundreds of open-air restaurants are just some of the reasons why people fly to Miami with Private Jet Charter.
Some of the popular tourist attractions in Miami include:
With a variety of historic, scenic and entertaining attractions, Miami is the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers alike.
Some of the luxury hotels in Miami, Florida include:
For the ultimate savings on private jets in Miami, we can offer a one-way private jet flight discount of up to 75%.
Contact our team by clicking the button below. We will negotiate with operators to give you the most competitively-priced flights without compromising comfort or quality.
Diamond Reward Scheme Join the Diamond club for free. Collect points with each booking. Treat yourself as the points add up!
Fly Globally International flights from wherever you are. Choose your destination. Get an instant Quote. The sky is your limit!
Superior Experience Private access wherever you go. Hassle-free Travel. Seamless journeys.