Airport Information

Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport , Miami, Florida

Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport has 3 Asphalt constructed runways and covers a area of 1,380 acres. 99% of Aircraft using Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport are Private Jets and Helicopters that have been chartered. The remaining 1% is predominantly for military use. To Charter a Private Aircraft from Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, call Private Jet Charter now. We have an extensive range of jets and helicopters including the following: gulfstream, cessna, citation, embraer legacy, boeing business jets, fokker, learjet, eurocopter and so much more.


Accessible Air Travel

Private Jet Charter was one of the pioneers in making the world of private air travel more accessible to discerning travellers everywhere, and more than two decades later is still flying high. Our continuing excellence is propelled by our dedication to providing personalized, luxury service to every single passenger we welcome aboard.

Over the years, we have listened to our clients and customized our services to each passenger’s unique tastes. At the end of the day, we have a proven track record of providing convenient and reliable private flights, as well as the experience and expertise to get you where you need to be in true Private Jet Charter style.

We like to think that we have found the ideal balance between modern technologies and good old-fashioned values, and this enables us to provide a private travel experience like no other.

Private Jet Charter Around the World

Private Jet Charter has six regional offices around the world, spread across five time zones and spanning four continents, we are truly an international aircraft charter company. Get in touch with any of our global offices and let our expert consultants help you with your next private charter flight.

Instant Private Jet Quote Tool Available

Click Here for Live Quote